Thursday, November 26, 2015

DIRECTORS SHOW 2015 - Factory 49, 49 Shepherd St, Marrickville - 26 November to 6 December 2015

The 2015 Directors Show in the Office Project Space at Factory 49 included work by myself and Marlene Sarroff, and introduced the new Directors for 2016 - Tania Alexander, Michelle Le Dain, Anya Pesce and Lisa Sharp.

My work was two gouaches on paper - prototypes for a series of "Nothing To Say Here" paintings that had been initiated by the painting that I made for "Bad Spelling" called "I have nothing to say and I am saying it".

CLICK HERE for a copy of the catalogue on the Factory 49 site, and HERE for a video of the works.

"The task of art is to bring chaos into order", gouache on paper, 29cm x 29.5cm, 2015
"Art is art. Everything else is everything else", gouache on paper, 29cm x 29.5cm, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment